View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:07 AM   #758
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

I went ahead and imported Monster Hunter Raph, 80's Leo, and 80's Bebop from Amazon UK because I have not been seeing them around me.

The UK versions are identical to the US versions, except for the US barcode has been struck thru with marker and a white Flair branded sticker with UK barcode has been put over the top of the entire bottom side of the bubble insert card. I peeled the sticker up fairly easily but when it got to the barcode and I saw the marker I stopped because it was starting to pull up some of the marker ink.

Amazon UK didn't ship them very well so the cards were in pretty poor shape, but I expected and was OK with that since I was opening them.

I still hope to someday find them in the US, so I can get mint-in-package versions to keep with my carded set (I have a set loose and a set carded). But I am not overly optimistic at this point that they will turn up in my neck of the woods.

In case anyone is curious, they cost me $14 and change per figure to import, including shipping. I did order multiples of each, got 4 Leos for potentially customizing all 4 undercover turtles. This was worth it to me as opposed to continuing to drive all over the place after turning up nothing for months now.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote