View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #92
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
None of those are really the show's fault.

1) The toys were absolutely terrible. Look at this ****.

2) You're supposed to go with the flow in terms of the timeskip. New characters? Get to know them. Besides, most of the "out of nowhere" characters in season two were in season one, albeit briefly. So they got their little introductions. You just had to pay attention.

3) I'm still amazed by that one. I'm by far no feminist, but I think Cartoon Network's Board of Directors is a bunch of dinosaur-aged white guys. Seriously, what the hell, CN?

Adding to all this, Cartoon Network has decided it doesn't like well-written, solid cartoons. It just wants lackluster junk like Teen Titans Go!. Want proof? Try watching Beware the Batman on Toonnami, at the reasonable hour of 3 AM. CN is trying to get rid of all its action cartoons and replacing it with... more bad comedy? I dunno.
1) yea I guess it's not the shows fault the toys were terrible..but it still hurt them.

2) it's kinda hard sometimes...a kid watching the show would of probably had a favorite character from the first season....then all of a sudden new characters take the spotlight for most of season 2.....I'm an adult and that turned me off...it turned off a lot of people I know. (that and the fact I didn't really like the new characters as much as the old ones)

3).....it's not fair....boys like MLP and you don't see them canceling that.