View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #50
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Deadly Class is back after... four months? Five months?

I read it, but I can't say I enjoyed it. It's gone through so many hiatuses, I don't remember a lot of the secondary characters or what is even going on.

Also Red Hood and the Outlaws, which is... disappointing at the moment. The first two story arcs were nothing short of spectacular, but ever since Bizarro got smart, it's just been a meandering bore. Still sticking with it, though, hoping it picks back up.
Extended, unplanned hiatuses really suck. Southern Bastards has been suffering from them for a while now so I know what you mean about totally forgetting what's going on with ancillary characters.

I also sympathize with you regarding less-than-stellar stories from the Big Two. Dr. Strange, Deadpool, and Spider-Man/Deadpool have all been kinda sucks lately but it would just be too weird to not have any Marvel titles on my pull list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Oh, and I read The Flash this week... the art was really, really bad. So bad it took me out of the story, which should have been awesome. More Speedsters (both good and bad) than you can shake a Weather Wizard's wand at, plus Gorilla Grodd.
I hate that, a good story with terrible art. I've read a number of comics where I've thought "Damn, this writing is great but I wish the art was better". Sometimes I can even think of a particular artist who I wish would have done art duties.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote