View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 09:17 AM   #8
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I'm glad they've re-released some, as well as doing the Premium Colour editions. The only reason I have Trunks, Piccolo, and Teen Gohan. I keep hoping they'll do the same with Krillin and 18 someday.

Nice work with the effects!
seriously, I've been thinking about getting 16 but I wouldn't want to get him without 17 & 18 and those are ridiculous. Or freeza I want to get him. I can hopefully get Beerus and Whis. But right not I have battle damage Gohan and premium cell preordered. But after those I have to hold off and purchasing anything cuz money is getting tight. Till taxes and bonuses come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
Nice collection you got there. I love these figures, they are what I wanted as a kid. Love the effects you've made too.
Thank you. Seriously. I have some old school bandai figures from. Japan bit they only have 2 points of articulation. O always wanted figures like these.

I have a whole bunch of blast effects made
I've been thinking about selling some but idk if it's worth it. And with people like can of beams out there with high quality stuff. I'm not sure. I do enjoy my stuff though.

Edit wow the photos attached a really low res
Spoiler:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp_4873-received_101550374749730131715302727.jpg (20.0 KB, 9 views)

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay

Last edited by samxsteal; 01-18-2017 at 09:29 AM.
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote