View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #1093
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
The Entertainer have caught up with TMNT Mega Bloks and already have everything on sale.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/search?tex...les+Mega+Bloks

Mikey Nunchuck Practise set ONLY £3.33!!!, Blind Bags only £1.66, Donnie & Casey set £13.33.

Entertainer also have the hard to find HSH Dojo Donnie listed. Looks like Blighty has an exclusive.
Dang, beat me to it! Popped into my local Entertainer store on the way home from work. Noticed a large cardboard TMNT stand & it had all Mega Blok sets reduced. Everything! They had 3 big sets: Baxters Lab, Donnie & Casey with the car & Leo in the sewer. Plus 2 small Raph & Mikey sets as well as blind bags.

I've never seen the Mega Blok figs before or even shown much interest on here but I have to say I think they're great! Especially for the reduced price!

I picked up the small Raph & skateboard set for £3.33 & a blind bag for £1 something. Got a standard foot ninja so pleased with what I got!

By the way, what is the secret ultra rare mystery figure they show in the blind bags? I'm guessing it's either splinter or April?

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote