View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:47 AM   #64
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Anyone else here a huge fan of the Red Sky seasons?
I'm not a big fan nowadays, but I still like seasons 8 and 10. Don't care much for 9, but it has a few good episodes such as Split-Second. Loved the seasons as a teenager, though, as I thought the show was growing up with me back then with its darker and edgier tone. I actually preferred red sky over the earlier goofier eps at that time, but nowadays, I like both evenly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I also really like the majority of Season 6, as there seemed to be more of a shift to action again before going all the way in Season 7. Season 5 has some gems too, ignoring the weaker episodes. "The Ice Creature Cometh" is also an ep I like.
Agreed. There are a lot of great eps scattered throughout the series. Season 4 had some good ones as well such as "Shredder's Mom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Moving Technodrome episodes are great.
Agreed. They're some of the episodes I remembered most as a kid, as I always thought it was exciting to see the Technodrome moving even if it was only for a short time.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote