Thread: Writer's Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 02:19 PM   #16
senpai
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
Well, I'd have to get the drawings to the scanner in the library, as I don't have a scanner to upload them myself. One is a bit gory, I don't know if the mods would let me have such a picture in the art section or not, although if they don't I can just PM you a picture. The other is a Legend of Zelda one of 80's cartoon Ganon, but what is scary about this guy is that I 'stripped' of all of his goofiness, and made him something I would be afraid of. I like him a lot, and I kind of made him almost like a cross between Slenderman and a ghost

As what I mean by 'restore,' the wild boar that I got was originally cut flat to be a rug. Fortunately he never had any felting on him, so a lot of it now is mainly sewing him edge to edge back up in the right way and hoping they haven't trimmed too much of his edges. I had to 'relax' the hide in a solution when i got him and then oil it, as it was quite stiff when I got him, as he was sold as a rug and they thought he'd end up flat on the floor or something. Of this guy, I have a feeling he is likely a male pig, since he doesn't have the prominent nipples of a female, and the way he looks colored on a part of his belly there was probably a penis there at one time. Unfortunately they had cut of the end of his nose and the edges of his lips, so I will likely have to tan a new nose for him and maybe lips, which I won't try yet until he is mostly stuffed and articulated (I want to be able to pose him and stand him up.) I badly want to have a foam form or something set into his head, because I want to give him jaws and tusks and be able to open and close his mouth and be able to put the glass eyes glass eyes I got for him into it. He also has a nice tall mohawk, and I'd love to make him posed in such a way that it stands out.

With the piglet, I just might stuff with fluff as a regular 'soft mount' since she is soft enough and fuzzy enough for that to work. She's jet black and pretty, with hair that is almost as soft as a puppy's.
You got me so ****ed up right now! X_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
As for the Nick thing, I'd probably have to become an established script-writer first. I doubt they'd pick some unknown to do an episode. Buuuut- that said, I HAVE done some script-writing for a web-comic competition that (if it had won) would have given me the chance to work with Stan Lee himself! I still have a copy of the sample I sent in, so at the very least, I can honestly say that Stan Lee has seen some of my work. So that's cool.
Whaaat! Stan Lee! That IS cool! Go you!

Spoiler:
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote