View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #1
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

NEW Ryan Brown Con-Like Sketches

I'm helping a non Dromer friend and fellow shellhead/ Ohioan out who's father happens to be best friends with a Ryan Brown.

Brown, as we know, isn't active online, making appearances and has been under the radar for quite a while now. He's rather private and until recently hasn't shown interest in offering anything new. My friend is trying to convince him that the fans have an interest in seeing him put a foot back in the public eye so he whipped up some 8.5x11 con like sketches to sell and see how it goes. He doesn't feel people are interested enough but that's obviously not the case because within a day of doing this, I helped find a home for one of these sketches and apparently if these sell, Brown would be interested in doing more.

CAJUN LH sold, but the other, 2k3 is available. These sketches are $35 shipped priority, including fees. Reply/ contact me and I'll get you in touch with my friend to settle up the deal.

*IMPORTANT* Brown is NOT currently interested in commissions however will entertain doing more con like sketches like this if there's interest. I believe he'd just like to whip some up to be sold, but perhaps I could have my friend point Brown in a direction of what characters people would have interest in buying, no promises.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote