View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 02:39 PM   #55
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Yeah, you know they and others are gonna hate on this film super hard. Did you see that there was a group created on Facebook to try and purposefully tank the film's ratings? Idiots

Black Panther Early Reviews Declare Film a Marvel Masterpiece
That pretty sad Only if people were this passionate about voting we might have a respectable turn out rate for voting.

I am sure this movie will be a let down/ over-rated like a lot of other marvel movies. Don't get me wrong this movie looks great, but I don't think it is as good as people are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Sounds like the best Marvel movie since Civil War, which was the best Marvel movie since The Winter Soldier.

Granted Dr. Strange was pretty good too, but this looks like it will raise the bar.
Are you drunk??? JK
I think Captain America Civil War is the worse movie Marvel has put out. The movie is inconsistent in terms of story telling. The villain was horrible and forgettable, the tremendous build up fell flat as a pancake..... I can go on and on, but that movie is hot trash..... It was pretty much Marvel version of Batman v Superman essentially they wanted to cash in on the heroes who would be in the movie, but could not produce a competent script that would make the fighting and story fell natural instead of forced and fake.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote