View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #6
funatic
Mad Scientist

WINGNUT & SCREWLOOSE:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 5' (Wingnut) 1' 6" (Screwloose)

WEIGHT: 185 lbs. (Wingnut) 6 lbs. (Screwloose)

EYES: Bloodshot (Wingnut) Yellow (Screwloose)

WEAPON: Rocks and aerodynamic acrobatics

FAVORITE COLOR: Blood Red

HOBBIES: Breaking windows with rocks. Watching old Batman reruns.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Bert Bat-Arack

NICKNAMES: none

FAVORITE FOODS: Plasma Punch

FAVORITE BOOK: "Dracula" by Bram Stoker

PERSONAL PROFILE
Hey, how ya doin' my little plankton-chip? My name's Screwloose, I do most of da talkin' for da Boss an' me. Ya see, da Boss, he ain't too much for long-winded speeches... he prefers action ta woids, so I'm da guy what gets ta do alla the PR stuff.

Da Boss an' me are from another planet, so we ain't yer typical mutants. Da Boss an' me are da last of our kind, cuz dat no good, rotten slimeball Krang destroyed our home planet, Huanu. Me an' da Boss, we was the only ones ta survive Krang's attack. Da poor Boss went kinda nutty from grief when he found out we was all dat was left, but I help him keep it togedder da best I can. Da Boss is a real good guy, he's just kinda loopy, if ya know what I mean. He don't mean no harm ta nobody, exceptin' for that crummy, lowlife murderous Krang. We got all kinds o' plans if we ever get that major pusbag in our paws! Lemme tell ya, it ain't gonna be a pretty sight when it happens! Boy oh boy!

But revenge motives aside, me and da Boss spend alotta our time wit the Mighty Mutanimals. Da Boss likes alla the guys and I gotta admit, a few of 'em ain't too bad once ya get used to 'em. They could all use a better sense o' humor, but that's par for the course for you Earthlings (no offense, plankton-chip).

Well, I gotta go. Da Boss is gettin' dat look in his eyes, which means it's time ta fly! Mebbe we'll see ya around sometime... if we do, my advice to ya is to watch out for rocks... da Boss has a kinda strange way o' sayin' "hello"... but he don't mean no harm by it. Just keep yer head up is all I'm sayin'.

Later, plankton-chip!

MERDUDE:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 2"

WEIGHT: 220 lbs.

EYES: Red

WEAPON: Trident

FAVORITE COLOR: Ocean Blue

HOBBIES: Water polo, talking

FAVORITE MUSIC: Handel

NICKNAMES: None zat I am aware of

FAVORITE FOODS: Oysters and Escargot

FAVORITE BOOK: "The Odyssey" by Homer

PERSONAL PROFILE
'Ello, my name, eet ees Merdude! I hev also been called Jacques, and when I was but a boy, my name was Alim! For you see, I too was once a human like you, ovair five sowsand years ago! But as Fate would have eet, I was mutated into zis form when I fell into za sea and was exposed to what I hev now discovered to be Mutagen! So, I fell into ze drink, and I became zis mutant merman! At first I was very scared, no? But as time passed, I learned to love my new body and za ocean that has become my home!

I first met Michelangelo several years ago, and we hev become good friends! His brothairs and he come to vizeet from time to time, and we hev also battled some pirates togezer! When I am not busy with my friends from za sewairs, I like to spend my time swimming with my allies of za deep, za lovely mermaid Eowithe, and but of course, ze mighty Ray Fillet! Za Mutanimals and I, we do many zings togezer, and zey are fine defendairs of ze depths!

I now bid you adieu, my friend! I hope zat you have a pleasant journey on zis world and zat ze stormy wezzer does not set you stray upon your course! Until we meet again, safe journeys!

TATTOO:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6' 2"

WEIGHT: 450 lbs.

EYES: Brown

WEAPON: None

FAVORITE COLOR: Green

HOBBIES: Eating, Ink, Haiku

FAVORITE MUSIC: Taiko drums

NICKNAMES: None

FAVORITE FOODS: I'm not picky. They're all good!

FAVORITE BOOK: "The Chihuahua" by E. Ruth Terry
PERSONAL PROFILE
Konichiwa! I am Tai San! I have been named Tattoo by my clan. I am a Sumo wrestler, and I am proud to be part of an honored tradition. I have been blessed to be successful as a Sumo, and so I have traveled the globe to battle in many tournaments. I am happy to say that I have done well in most.

I came to be friends with the Ninja Turtles when the wicked Yen Brothers kidnapped my beloved Chihuahua, Inky. These evil men tried to blackmail me into throwing an important Sumo match by threatening to kill Inky if I did not comply with their demands. Fortunately, a friend of mine knew of the Ninja Turtles and contacted them for me. The Turtles were kind and offered their assistance to help me save my little Inky. While I won my match, the TMNT rescued my dog from the criminals! It was the beginning of a great friendship! I owe the Turtles my eternal gratitude for saving my best friend! Since that time I have helped the Turtles in any way that I am able. We do not see each other often enough, but I value their friendship more than any others' on Earth. The Turtles are noble people and have tremendous honor. Master Splinter taught them well, and he must be very proud of them, indeed!

I get a tattoo for each championship match that I win, and some day I hope to have no unmarked skin. I wear my tattoos as badges of honor, hard fought victories each. Sumo is a grand tradition, and tattoos are my way to celebrate its history. This has caused no little controversy in my homeland, but in time I hope that everyone will come to understand my motives! Sayounara!

WYRM:

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 6'

WEIGHT: 400 lbs.

EYES: Slimy

WEAPON: Wrench

FAVORITE COLOR: Slime Green

HOBBIES: Dump diving and sewage swimming

FAVORITE MUSIC: Grunge

NICKNAMES: none

FAVORITE FOODS: Anything that's breathing

FAVORITE BOOK: "Worm and Pieces"

PERSONAL PROFILE
I am Wyrm... and I hunger for precious fluids! Life-sustaining nectar that makes me strong! You are full of such delightful liquids, fleshy one... I desire what you have, for it is needed to keep Wyrm healthy and strong! If you see me, please greet me with a hug... the pain will not last long, and you will help to maintain this one's being... nothing else could you do in this world that is so important.
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote