View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
stansimpson
Mouser

I finally got *EVERYTHING* from the Archie TMNT series!!

In Feb 2016, I lost all my comics in a flood. By Feb 2017, I bought them all back... and then some! TMNT Adventures is my *favorite* comic book series. I spent my childhood collecting every issue from any place I could. If they sold comics, I checked their TMNT section first (I still do, just for fun). The main run (Vol 2. # 1 - # 72) was my crown jewel. I had some of the spin-offs before (some Mutanimals, a few Conservation Corps, a few specials, etc.), but with this new endeavor, I finally got every single issue in the Archie universe!

I could only use "fun money", because I'm married, and we're living on my single income (no kids; just a sweet Alaskan Malamute). And I really don't make a lot either. I used birthdays, Christmas, and months of "beer money" (SwagBucks became an addiction for a while). I bought the biggest runs from eBay. Second most came from our local second-hand book store. Third most common was Mile High Comics (check 'em out!).

I posted my collection to Imgur here. Take a look and let me know what you think please!
http://imgur.com/gallery/eNbA0
stansimpson is offline   Reply With Quote