View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 03:37 AM   #75
Redmage1987
Hench Mutant

This is great news! I actually just watched the first Turtle Power Documentary the other day, and loved it! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more! Some things that I would like to see are...

#1) Go more in depth with the 1987 Cartoon: Maybe talk a little bit about the Vacation in Europe side season, the Red Sky Era, and the end of the show. Also maybe talk about the Turtle Tips as well. Having the original cast come back to talk about the show would be awesome, as well.

#2) More footage from the first three movies: I'd love to see more deleted scenes, bloopers, and even just to hear some details about ideas that they might not have went through with. And yeah, having some of the cast members talk about their time on the set would be really nice too.

#3) The Next Mutation: I'd love to hear a little history about it and why those chose to make it a live action TV show, as well as more details on the creation of Venus.

#4) TMNT 4: I think it would be really cool to hear about some of the stuff that was being considered for that film, as well as some of the concept art for it.

#5) The 2003 Series: Not much to say here, basically cover this like the 1987 Series was. Try to have the cast get interviewed and talk about their time on the show and whatnot.

#6) Crossovers & Turtles Forever: Talk about the various cross overs that TMNT has done with other franchises, and maybe even give Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue a mention, and talk about the development & making of Turtles Forever.

#7) TMNT 2007 Film: Talk about the development and making of the film, as well as ideas that never made it to the final cut.

#8 ) Video Games: Maybe give a mention at how TMNT still continues to have video games to this day, and talk about some of the more populars ones from the NES/SNES/Genesis/Game Boy days. Maybe interview some of the creators of the games and give some insight on how development went for them.

#9) Fan Contributions: Have some interviews from various TMNT Fans about the impact the series has had on them, and about how they continue to enjoy it. Maybe accept some old family videos of them doing Ninja Turtle related stuff, I'm sure you could find something neat to include. (How would we go about submitting stuff like that for the video, though? Just send it to you in a PM or something?)

#10) The 2012 TV Show and the New Movies: Near the end of the film, you could talk briefly about the 2012 Nick Show, as well as the two newest movies. You shouldn't have to go into detail since all of that is farily new, but I think it would still be worth a mention.
Redmage1987 is offline   Reply With Quote