View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Now... Disney's Hunted Mansion is not quite the same as the typical Halloween attractions, I love the Disney ride. It's more fun than anything.

I haven't been to too many of those haunted house things, maybe just three or so? But the best known one I've been to is the attraction they do at Eastern State Penitentiary in PA.

Now that place IS supposed to be legit haunted - or so they say - so that's kind of doing both at once, I guess? Though I'd still rather do a ghost tour than the Halloween thing again. Plus, it would get a better/real look around.

Someday I want to do the tour at our Fort Delaware. Having gone with a friend to the meet and greet Jason and Grant from Syfy's Ghost Hunters did prior to it, and then we ended up seeing them and the rest of their bunch leave on the little ferry boat to go over there afterwards... I was rather envious that I couldn't go too. lol (Although having quietly stuck around we ended up meeting Josh Gates too, since he was hosing the live Halloween show they were doing there and was the last to get his butt off the bus and to the ferry.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote