View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 10:01 PM   #59
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
No. I ordered from PCS's web site, mainly because I wanted to get the exclusive version. Also, I kind of prefer to pay upfront even if it doesn't make much financial sense. But with so many items that were released lately for the TMNT license, having thousands of dollars in preorders that could suddenly arrive and come due for payment in a short time is annoying. So having some of the large items paid off other than the shipping avoids a sudden cash crunch in the future.

Alternatively, I probably would have ordered from Sideshow as I have almost $400 in credit there from buying the Sideshow TMNT statues, and Prime One statues. But if not for those two factors, I would have no reservations ordering from BBTS either.
Cool. I went ahead and ordered yesterday. Knowing someone like yourself supports this company helps me feel more confident that the product will be quality. I don’t mind the wait. I was just concerned that PCS wouldn’t offer replacement parts if something went wrong. But I doubt anything will. I know BBTS has very good exchange policies. I’ve talked with another collector and it sounds like PCS is trustworthy. So it’s all good.

Have you heard if Sideshow has anything TMNT related planned for the future? You know so you can use the credits? Does that ever expire? I missed out on the last Sideshow releases. I could still get the basic Mikey & Don from BBTS I suppose. But I would want the exclusives.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote