View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #65
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster and Cheaper View Post
Fun episode and super cute. I know people were a little off put at first but I was pretty confident that people would turn around and see how cute they were.

This was the first red team episode, team Raphael to be exact. Long overdue as this was the first episode worked on after the Kavaxas arc. They did a great job and they got another episode to come. From my own experience I slightly helped out here. Nothing big as usual but I remember some specific shots that I helped with layout or fixes and a few other minor stuff.

The action was good as usual and it was great to see Splinter for the last time. And we got to see a lot of sides to him in the half hour which is great. His strength, his fears, regrets, humor, and kindness. I haven't watched the pilot in a long time and I remember thinking when I first saw the rough cut of this episode way back when and thought it might muddy continuity. But it seems that isn't too much of the case.
Wait, you worked on the show? Cool! I never knew that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I must have completely forgot about that then. After the Nick show ends I'm going to have to marathon through all 5 seasons at once, I really need to give the show a proper viewing again when it's all said and done.
Yes, it seems you have forgotten that. But at least I was here to remind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit31 View Post
Did anyone else tear up when the Turtles were swimming Splinter to their new home? It just gave me shades of the end of "Requiem" when the Guys were all carrying Splinter back to the Shellraiser. It almost seemed like a "full circle" moment to me.
Yes, I certainly did and I did feel it was a full circle moment as well.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote