View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:03 AM   #73
Kit31
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPressApril View Post
THIS. I was at Wal-Mart at 12:15 this morning for this DVD, i've been looking VERY forward to this. I was not impressed. Had I known I was paying to watch my favorite TMNT incarnation insulted I would have stayed at home, watched Netflix and saved my money. I am honestly not sure which I find more ridiculous, the OT treatment in these episodes or the fact that Playmates didn't even have the 3 corresponding figures on shelves in time for this things release. For me this was a complete failure and hardly worth the time and money for one small exchange concerning child April and reporters wearing jumpsuits. In my opinion if you truly love the OT avoid the DVD and buy the figures if Playmates ever gets around to releasing them. The episodes are insulting to the OT but the figures by themselves are a cool nod.
If you didn't like this episode, you must have HATED Turtles Forever. I found the treatment of the 80's Turtles MUCH better with Nick than 4Kids. That's probably the thing that bothered me the most about Turtles Forever. I really like both TF and this one overall, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technogeek29 View Post
Could I get a PM please? My Walmart is trash and won't have it until next week.
Target has it, too. That's where I got mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Yes, you are correct. Raphael's mouth was moving but it sounded like Michelangelo.
LOL! I had to play that back about three times to make sure I was seeing it right.

Last edited by Kit31; 09-13-2017 at 03:24 AM.
Kit31 is offline   Reply With Quote