View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 01:57 AM   #48
evan2000
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by senpai View Post
I have a weird question. Okay, so considering how the mutations go (that you turn into the last thing you made contact with) well... So since Yoshi bought the turtles, I'm assuming he handled them as well and that's how they became turtle humanoids... So if that's the case then maybe it's appropriate that Splinter calls them his "sons". Perhaps they are an extension of his self.

Okay so my question is: If Splinter and the turtles are a family, and Leo loves Karai who is Splinter's daughter, is that, like, incest? I don't know. I've just been thinking about that whole mess of a situation. I know they aren't REALLY related by blood but it seems pretty close considering the mutagen and how that works. Or! I could just be over-analyzing things as I sometimes do
Yes, it would seem that Karai is now their "sister", even Mikey called her that before. However Leo didn't know that when he had a crush on her. As soon as he found out, he now sees her as their "long lost sister". I don't see any sign of Leo having a crush on her any more. I hope

Kinda think of it, they were still flirting a bit in Vengeance is Mine when Leo rescued Karai from the prison cell

This topic probably belongs to the Naughty things Nick has gotten away with thread if it develops any further

Last edited by evan2000; 03-18-2015 at 02:02 AM.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote