mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Read the Bible, bitch.
Lay OFF the drugs man... Really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I might not share the same views as mrmaczaps but some people really need to quit picking on him everytime he states his views.
Thanks FWLeo. Its reall JUST twothenines. Probably the drugs....

And my lack of using the multiquote thinger... :whatevs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
There is a difference between devotion to faith and zealotry. Some people just like to straddle the line....
I answered the question and remarked as I see. Just as you did.

Its not that I don't want to see this perfect unified whole world as one nation, its that I 100% do not believe it can happen, in a fallen world. Once Jesus returns on the otherhand... Jesus reigns forever over the whole world.

As some church signs say: no Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Eh, the guy's an insufferable dick and legitimately crazy. That's the sole reason I'm breaking his balls. I have no problem with religious people, 90 percent of my family is.
You're way off base dude. I'm not crazy. Opinions/thoughts on this subject were asked for. I gave mine. As usual, you jumped at a chance to "bust my balls". I find you mildly entertaining, much like a retarded dog humping firehydrants because its a stupid dog & doesn't know any better.

If you would refrain from being an "insufferable dick", we would have zero conversation.

I probably should try to figure out the multi quote thinger.... probably won't though.

....and now back to the original thread comment.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote