View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 AM   #72
Seurat
Foot Soldier

It's PERFECT. As a fan of the OT and the games based on it, I love that graphic with Leo jumping at the screen and the slashing blue graphic from the games/OT intro. I replayed that Final Slash a few times just because it looks so awesome. Excellent work, man.

I understand your issue with the Shuriken as an "all or nothing" thing, although I could see only Donatello using them (Provided that they are, of course, "exploding throwing stars", to make a Turtles Forever reference ).

I'd like to give a few more suggestions, but first I have some questions that'd help me:
- You made a "battle intro" that was specific to Raph and Leo duking it out, taken from the movie TMNT. Are you capable of putting "custom pairing battle intros" like that actually in the game, or was that shown more for pure fun and to show off your animating prowess? Because if you CAN put "custom pairing battle intros" in the actual game, I could think of a few more...
- Can you "taunt" in Mugen games?
- Are you planning on making any other TMNT characters besides the four Turtles? (I can see how the availability of existing sprites could make this difficult for anyone but the Turtles and villains)
- I noticed you used OT voice clips for Mike, but 2k3 clips for all the other Turtles. Is there any specific reason for this? Availability of voice clips? Personal preference?
- In terms of the characters' move lists, are there any holes you still need filled in (Example: Donatello needing another "special side attack" or Raph needing a "basic jump attack")?

Anyhoo, keep up the good work! You are an artist, man. Rock on.

Don: Well that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.

Don: Look! It's Raph!
Mike: Yeah, a little too Raph!

Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote