View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #37
cammy85
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
Hey all, I need a little help, lol.
I've got two little girls who Love the ninja turtles (because of me), but they also LOVE princesses. so in my VHS collection I found "April Foolish" and they LOVED it. Infact they are wearing out my tape they love it so Does anyone know which DVD this ep. is on???

Also, are there any other Princes ninja turtle storys????
Hey there!! April's Fool is on Disc 3 of the complete set or Volume 3 of the individual discs.

Others of note (some may not be what you're looking for:

Green With Jealousy (Volume/Disc 4): Krang and Shredder put a love potion on three pizzas and three Turtles fall in love with Irma and she has no idea who her admirer is so she plans to get married.

Beware the Lotus (Volume/Disc 5): a female ninja named Lotus becomes Leonardo's love interest despite being on the wrong side of the law.

Raphael Meets His Match (Disc 9/Season 4 Disc 3): Raphael tangles with and later joins forces with a female mutant as they struggle to save a yacht party from the clutches of Captain Filch and his army of sea monsters.

Poor Little Rich Turtle (Disc 10/Season 4 Disc 4): Michaelangelo has a crush on Buffy Shellhammer, a real brat who Shredder is targeting because of her knowledge of Shellhammer chemical's secret formula.

Atlanti Awakes (Disc 20/Season 7 Disc 4): the Turtles team with a new friend Merd - Aleem to help save Atlanis and their princess from King Bebop and the approaching threat of the Technodrome, after their energy source.

The Neutrino appearances (Volume/Disc 1, Volume/Disc 2, Volume/Disc 6, Season 4, Disc 4/Disc 10 and Season 7 Disc 3/Disc 19) count as well with Michaelangelo having a crush on Kala.
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote