View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:50 AM   #28
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Are there people here who really didn't instantly recognize the picture there as Movie 1 Shredder? Really? We're on a hardcore TMNT forum.

In any case, this doesn't sound like it's part of IDW's continuity to me, unless the way he phrased it is off. Sounds like a new spinoff series?
Funnily enough I don't think I've seen more than ten minutes of the first TMNT movie, if that. Never seen the second, third, or CGI one. After I stopped watching as a kid, I've never gone back to watch the Fred Wolf series. Never seen the 4Kids series, never watched the Nick show. I've only read a handful of Mirage issues and none of the other comics besides IDW. I've seen half of The Next Mutation now, watching an episode or two a couple times a week in bed since it was put on Netflix. I became a fan of TMNT as a kid and then when I wasn't actively watching the show all the TMNT characters just rattled around in my head over the years until I found the IDW comics and sought out a place to talk about them, which is how I found this forum. IDW is to me the best iteration of the franchise, with the best take on the origin and some of the best characters. Long live IDW!
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote