View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 01:05 PM   #1071
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Nick Mikey is just inconsistant. There was no depth to his character besides jokes and the occassional show of emotion (hugging Raph), which would always be followed by another ill-placed joke. Nick Casey is the same way. Annoying, annoying characters.

I understand what you mean. During the first two seasons I just couldn't, and I really wanted to, get into his character. He had his moments, but it felt they were trying too hard to make him funny. They also made him way too hyperactive.

Mikey is fun when he's allowed to be himself, and when the writers don't force countless jokes on him. In later seasons his character began to grow on me, and has matured in season 5 since Splinter's death. I really enjoy his character now.

Casey on the other hand.... So much wasted potential. He's still the same kind of character since his introduction. They didn't even bother to put him in the season 5 intro. (Unless I missed it) Even Casey from the 2k3 series developed and became more mature during the later seasons.

Last edited by JH24; 09-04-2017 at 01:26 PM.