View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #257
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
It's characters like those that I'm concerned regarding the coloring; anyone can color the four Turtles and Splinter. Those colors are known; safe...
It'll be interesting as it's the first time these have been coloured. Not much reference to go on so the results will be interesting either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'm halfway worried we're going to see rainbow bandannas on the other Turtles on the insides of these. I'd lose my sh** if I saw that.
Why would you worry they'd have multi-coloured bandanas when Mirage's first three volumes at least didn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
That small glimpse is really pleasing to my eye. More so than I expected based on previous colorization's by IDW.
It looks so plain next to First Comics version don't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Because Andrew said this, I hope we get an alternate cover in the future where the Turtles have all colored bandanas, initials on their belts, Mikey is holding a slice of pizza in his hand while shouting Cowabunga, the Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp flying in the background, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady fighting the Turtles, along with the Technodrome rising from the ground...all in the same cover for the Image series.
I would actually pay money for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
For the most part, the early Mirage issues always look worse when colorized, but I expect the opposite should be true of Image.
As I harp on about all the time First Comics colouring of Volume 1 was flawed but did a better job than IDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Jesus christ... even the letters on the belts? It might as well have Bebop and Rocksteady on the cover.
Not very 2018 are you Andrew:

pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote