View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #20
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

April takes her phone out and notices a text from Casey. She answers his question. "Not really busy. I suppose I won't be for awhile. I just got fired." April sends a quick follow up text "I hadn't heard from you and couldn't find you earlier. So I'm on my way to see Michelangelo. What've you been up to?"

A short while later:
April enters the dojo. Still dressed in the clothes that she's had on for days. A black halter top, black jeans, and a yellow Obey Slick Rider motorcycle jacket. She loves the faded yellow of the jacket with all its zippers and removable belt. She just couldn't help but sneak out of the store with it when no one was watching.

April approaches Mikey with an obviously forced smile. He jumps not having heard her enter. "Mikey, what's in these boxes?" April asks. Michelangelo has just finished wrapping the gifts for the "surface dwellers" as he puts it.

Mikey begins to explain his maniacal plan. "With these boxes we can finally show the people above what it's like to be different."
April replies "Alright Mikey enough of this vague master criminal stuff. Just tell me the plan. I want in. As long as it will help me with those bastards at channel six. I don't care what I have to do."

Mikey continues:
"I was rummaging around Donnie's lab and found some of the green stuff. It's a 'specially formula.' Look, it says so right on the label. I mixed some of it with cookie batter. Now whoever eats a cookie becomes painfully mutated."
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote