View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 09:36 PM   #4
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
I was hoping that Trump was at least better than Hillary but what with the raids on cannabis stores and signing the new ISP bill I was starting to think that maybe Trump wasn't the lesser of two evils, but this shows me that Trump is every bit as bad and hawkish as Hillary and the fact we had to choose between these two incompetent warmongers tells me that America should't have their party system limited to two
I don't put the blame entirely on Trump. Like I said, I'm pretty sure he's a puppet of the deep state globalists that control our country. These are the same sh*ts who put us in Iraq. We're never gonna get out of the f*cking desert.

The best we can all hope for is that this is game of 5-D chess being played to send a message to all other countries, saying "don't **** with us or this happens".

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Maybe, just maybe, this'll be the thing that gets Congress to remember that they're the ones who're supposed to be approving military actions.
Something they really haven't done since...what? Gulf War the 1st?

Good luck out there, Dudes of Draftable age.
I wouldn't think you'd have much to worry about with a Dem controlled House or Senate, but...with GOP controlling both?

Yeah, good luck.
Quiet. This would've happened no matter who won. You should be all over this anyways- we're shutting down the "big bad Assad" and going to take in a bunch of D I V E R S E refugees!

Last edited by snake; 04-06-2017 at 09:43 PM.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote