View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #27
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Yeah this is true, I was thinking about things like them fighting Superman for instance but then Donnie would find his weakness so upper hand gone.
Even if Donnie finds his weakness I doubt that's enough to beat Supes keep in mind Supes fought dozens of people who use kryptonite and he does work around it from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Not even that. They're just really good ninjas, raised with the benefit of their isolation and conditioning since near birth aiding their training (as opposed to, you know, a guy who takes a ninjitsu class 5 times a week while living a regular life on the side). And there happens to be four of them you have to worry about.
Isolation doesn't really aide in your training in fact it hinders it especially if your a ninja(aka someone who mostly use the environments to their advantage). Sure in terms of teamwork and skills they are great but either put them in a terrain thats vastly different from the sewers or have them fight someone with combat experiance, I guarantee you their isolation will hurt them.

Last edited by PApagreg; 02-14-2018 at 12:04 PM.
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote