View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 02:41 PM   #58
Sumac
Banned

Papenbrook, actually talks about solutions, instead "stop being mean"? What happened? A Moon eclipse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
How about we address the bullying, discrimination, and outright demonization of people who are different a.k.a. not "normal"? Oh now, that might require some actual effort in our not so moral society?
How not normal we are talking? Like some easily triggered nutcase who attacks people? I don't think anyone can be nice to those people.

Making people well adjusted in society is a responsibility of the parents and teachers. If they don't do their job - than it is mostly lost cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
You know what's sad about the above? It's somewhat easier to apply those things in our society, but we are too selfish to even consider it.
"We are"? Collective responsibility is always the best answer ever. Who is at fault? EVERYONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dl316bh View Post
As an aside, you're doing the same thing you bemoan - making it about you and your worldview and the like - with your list of what you think are the immediate problems and things that need to be fixed and you're topping it off by getting holier than thou about it, to the point where I just realized that four different people with different opinions, including myself, who are often at odds all over this forum all just agreed, so congrats on making history, I guess.
Precisely.
But when PB makes it about herself, it's all right for she is the holiest and most righteous and have vague answers for every problem in form "take hands and sing kumbaya".
But when someone dare to provide some thought - they are evil bigots who demonize psychos.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote