Thread: Thor: Ragnarok
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 10:28 AM   #4
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
While seeing Hulk is great, I just want the Enchantress and Executioner to finally appear in the MCU. Always did love those two.
This.

I dunno, Hulk doesn't really seem like he belongs in a Thor movie. This goes two ways for me:

#1 I haven't liked either previous Thor movie very much (they're the only MCU movies NOT on my home shelf) because none of them have felt very gritty grounded Viking warrior Asgard mythological questy. Basically, I want a rolicking warrior Viking-god fantasy tale. But with Eric Selvig running around nekkid, Natalie Portman muttering about "sea bass", and The Warriors Three being nothing more than background character clutter... I don't see this as an indication that things will change for Thor 3.

#2 On the other hand, tying in a major character that I DO like (Hulk) makes it much more likely that I'll want to see it. So far, the only main Thor characters I like are Darcy (yeah, I said it) and Loki. Odin's a well done character, but he's a d!ck. And Thor... he's never convinced me as an interesting character. I know, I know... no one else agrees, but y'all don't have to agree.