View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:58 PM   #16
BlueBandana
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
She did covers for the Raphael: Bad Moon Rising miniseries as well as some Tales of the TMNT frontispieces, so she counts as a Mirager as far as I'm concerned.

Very jealous of these pieces! The Leonardo micro cover in particular is probably one of my all-time favourite TMNT covers.
Thanks for your comment! You're right about Sophie doing some work for Mirage. She even sent me signed copies of the Mirage issues she worked on, that's how super-cool she is

I was also lucky to get some cool TMNT prints from her too!

Plus she did some cool headsketch remarques on my Northampton issues. Going clockwise, there's Dark Leo (#32RI), Alopex (#30A), Koya (#31A), new haircut April (#29A), and Leo (#32A).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Great stuff so far, welcome to the fold! Steph (PangolinFeets) should enjoy your stuff (surprised she hasn't commented yet heh) as she is a big Sophie Campbell fan too. Hopefully you'd like the two pieces I also own by her: http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryd...ell&GCat=43641
Hi there, I know I recognized your name, I've gone through your CAF gallery! I have a lot more pieces by Sophie you might enjoy seeing, for example the Leo splash page from the Northampton arc. I purchased this page from Sophie and asked if she would be open to coloring it for me since I prefer her colors over Rhonda's. Sophie thought it was a cool idea, although she stopped working on it after the page started to buckle under the weight of the watercolors. It looks stunning in person, a very unique piece.

Last edited by BlueBandana; 06-16-2023 at 04:00 PM.
BlueBandana is offline   Reply With Quote