View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 09:32 PM   #59
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Well, it crashes a lot particularly when first opening it. I've had about 2 or 3 crashes per day on average. makes me relog in through Facebook. I'm regularly playing a few different games on my phone right now and none of the others have that problem.

Also even though i'm a iPhone 6S+ I still get some lag sometimes in battles, the framerate should be incredibly smooth but it's very unpredictable.

If I get a notification on my phone the app hitches a little bit too. Could use some optimization that's for sure.

Anyway once you get a full team of 5 and start getting above level 20 it becomes a real pain to keep your team leveled enough to get 3 stars on anything.

The level scaling in this game is very important too. If the enemies are all level 20 and you have a level 18 in your party, they are gonna decimated that character so you have to watch your heals very close. Having more than one healer in your party helps a lot.

A better strategy might be to have only 3 or 4 characters just so you can spread the mutagen among them thicker to keep their average level higher than the enemies so you can power through thins a little easier. And even then, it's kind of a struggle to level them up for the next fight in addition to occasionally leveling up their abilities.

And don't even get me started on unlocking new character star levels... costs 1000 just to go from 1 bronze star to 2 bronze star once you get enough cards... ugh. Buying some of the warp passes it the only way i've been able to make decent progress. otherwise it's gonna take a lot of manual grinding.

I recommend unlocking April cause she can heal. She makes a good fourth character in the earlier stages of the game. Also her main attack has the ability to reduce the enemy's focus meter so it's useful against bosses so that (with some luck) help reduce the number of attacks they can do.

I hope that over the next few weeks they start lowering prices on some of the in-app purchases, and maybe adjust the mutagen/pizza costs on things. There will surely be timed events where you can get 50% discount on pizza costs, stuff like that too. All of these games go through that same song and dance.

Last edited by Zulithe; 06-16-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Zulithe is online now   Reply With Quote