View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 08:24 PM   #15
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant

Talking

Thanks pferreira. It's good to be back right now. I do have one interview that should be coming up soon, it's a written one for the website. The fun thing with this interview is I don't think he's ever been interviewed for TMNT before. That might be posted in May, still waiting for the questions to be returned with answers. The Friday videos we're doing is blind bag openings with reactions.

Oh another fun note is that the BBO videos (Blind Bag Opening/Blind Box Opening) have fan guests that join the videos. There's a series of four toys covered in the BBO videos this year. The first ones are just me, the second ones have two fans that sit in with me, then I finish up the videos with Tokka that was started to be shared in 2016 and last set has one other TMNT fan sit in with me. I find the videos a lot more fun with others included.

To be part of BBO videos, friends have to meet up with me outside of conventions (I loose my voice during conventions). If we have a case of Blind Bags or Blind Boxes, we can set up a tripod and just go through them. My list of events that I am traveling for is always updated on TMNT-L in the Events and Meet-Up topics. And I often post when traveling on my FB profile. This is open for any TMNT fan that I can meet up with, while having toys that need to be reviewed.

Donatello19 of course I remember meeting you, and this isn't our first time chatting online. You're one of the ones that leave comments on my website. Which I am very thankful for. I remember when I bumped into you, I was heading back into the convention and you were at the entrance of that hallway that connects two of the main entrances into the dealer room. I always enjoy meeting and talking with fellow fans at events

Thank you for the idea for a video. It will be a little bit before I can film it, as I don't have any areas set up for filming till the house is done. But I do promise I will do a video about the 2012 series coming to an end and my thoughts. Honestly, I haven't watched the last 4 episodes yet... cause I don't want to really think it's done and over. I have to sit down and watch it.

A Fun Fact about those last four episodes... the top hat that Michelangelo is wearing was inspired by my sister's hat. Ciro stopped Miki in 2016 and let her know that Michelangelo will be wearing her hat in an upcoming episode. It's so cool to own a DVD with that hat on the cover.

I own all the episodes on DVD and through Itunes... so I will watch those episodes... the Monsters & Mutants... just want my family caught up with the rest of the series so I won't watch it alone.