View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:14 PM   #30
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

The one thing I do not like. Is that all 4 turtles are different species of Turtles. I just don't see them as brothers in that way. In this show they aren't brothers in the biological sense. But rather as brothers just because they are mutants.

I prefer my Turtles to be related biologically. Which makes a lot more sense in the whole brother dynamic.

These Turtles are more like adopted Brothers. As the show progresses. Hopefully they explain how they all of a sudden end up in the same place they got mutated. Its pretty unsusual that a Red Ear Slider, a Box Turtle, Softshell Turtle. and a Snapping Turtle end up in the same place where the mutation happens. So hopefully this show will have a more logical explanation for that. But given that its a kids show. They are just gonna forego telling the origin and run with it. There origin has been explain so many times. They probably thought it was just best to just run with it. and hopefully people will buy it.

I'm seeing a lot of mix reactions to this new series. Not just here. But on the social medias. This has really struck a cord with a lot of people and there are concerns.