View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 11:58 PM   #63
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Well, that's not fair. I am friends with a lot of Texans who would never do that. Is there a large population of Texas that would? Sure. Same as if you were to go to Eastern Washington.
General statements are General. It's still one of the most racist states in the country by far, anecdotal evidence aside.

Powder: You may very well be right.

PApagreg: There was nothing "Beyond Retarded" about anything I've said. If you're not going to offer anything productive, I'm going to disregard anything you say going forward. Nothing you have offered to the thread in any way disproves or counters any of the points I've offered. What point ARE you trying to make, anyway?

I'm not trying to be argumentative with you; I've pointed out the fact that school-based mass shootings have skyrocketed over a period of 20 years or so, and pointed out other factors that also shot up within that same time frame, and am pointing out how they may very likely be connected. You've said... people have always been mean to each other in different ways, I think? What does that have to do with my points, exactly?

We agree that violence in reaction to disappointment is not new. However, aside from that, I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Are you saying school shootings have always been a thing? They haven't. Are you saying teenagers have always reacted to rejection by slaughtering their peers en masse? They haven't. These ARE New Ideas, and I'm interested in finding out What The F*ck Got Us Here. Because otherwise, we ain't fixing it.

Please make your points more clear, and refrain from saying things like "beyond retarded" to factually-provable statements. Thanks.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/