View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #70
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
Snip

Honest question: How old are you?

You defend this generation as if you're a part of it. Are you? If so, it would explain your vehement defense of the clearly indefensible.

They are brittle. They shoot at people because someone teased them. They skip school to stomp around and yell at people when they don't get their way. They demand that scholars and academics be banned or disinvited from speaking at colleges if their opinion doesn't fit the accepted Liberal/Progressive Narrative. And if those people are allowed to speak, they march around and shout over them so they're technically NOT being allowed to speak anyway. They demand that everyone has to respect their "free speech" and opinions, but they don't have to respect anyone else's. They commit suicide because someone made fun of them on Facebook. They put every minute of their lives on social media in a transparently desperate bid for attention. They say that taking away someone's legally-owned property is okay, as long as that property is a gun, but they will literally break down in tears if someone gives them a transparent backpack in a laughable attempt at "safety". They eat f*cking laundry detergent.

Enough with this sh*t. They ARE brittle. And ignorant. And entitled. You don't see it? Then go the f*ck outside.

Unless you yourself are under-21. In which case, you have a lot to learn.

If you honestly don't think this generation is dumber than the last, then why wasn't the last generation snorting f*cking condoms?

These kids are cracked, collectively. Maybe not every single one of them, no. But collectively, they're a batch of eggs that should've been sat on longer. Ask anyone who runs a business, who's in the unenviable position of having to interview one of these little nitwits for a job. They all want $15-20 and hour and full benefits before they can legally drink, and they pitch a f*cking fit when you tell them life doesn't work that way.

I'm sure a few of them will go on to accomplish great things; that's just math. But you'd have to ignore a LOT to say, with a straight face, "There's nothing wrong with the current generation of young people." Yes, yes there is. If you don't see it, it's probably because you're simply too young to see it. Or you're just bad at recognizing behavioral patterns. I don't know.

I know it's DEFINITELY been more than just three people. The Las Vegas thing was a weird outlier, but in most mass shootings in high schools, colleges, movie theaters, and that church incident, from Columbine until today, the shooter was almost ALWAYS someone who was young, had been "picked on", who had a history of mental illness and long-term medication, and their family life wasn't stable. So I don't know where you get "three people" from, or how you don't see clearly-established patterns in the "Why" of it all.

It's almost like when people get so hung up on guns, they forget everything else. That "everything else" is WHY they pick up a gun in the first place, so it's actually way, way more important in the big picture. Seriously.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/