View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #47
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
Niiiiiice! But: Wii Super Mario All-Stars? Really?
It's an incredibly nice looking set and it's already surprisingly expensive for what it is. The NA version regularly sells for $60-$100 on eBay depending on their shape and for more if they're un-opened, as mine is. And it's not like I don't have a boxed copy of the SNES version a few shelves down.

I'm more concerned with what looks aesthetically pleasing to me than anything else, which is also the way I am with a lot of my games. I either go SFC/Famicom or SNES/NES depending on how much I like the box/cart art, which causes some headaches for the way my brain works in regards to having a full series in one format or the other. Like Castlevania. The artwork for Akumajo Dracula XX is incredible, but the artwork for Super Castlevania IV is far superior to it's incredibly hideous SFC counterpart.

Anyways, lost out on a mint cart-only Demon's Crest today by $3. I was reluctant to spend more than $120 on it and ended up bidding $153.99, which was short of the $156.49 someone won it at. I was both happy and sad. I want the game so badly, but I know I would have felt incredibly guilty if I had won.

Last edited by Peanut; 04-10-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote