View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 12:01 AM   #100
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Dixie is playable in 2 out of 3 of the original DKC trilogy games, more than Donkey Kong is. She's a starring character in her franchise and continued to appear in spinoffs in the 2000's, then returned in Tropical Freeze in 2014. She's a lead character in the games and the most iconic Nintendo character not playable on the roster (besides Toad).

I don't understand what "20 years ago" has to do with anything when she has a continue presence in the series and they add other characters from "20 years ago" that haven't been relevant in years. If the leak is real and you have Geno, Isaac, etc. on the roster...I have no idea why you're downplaying Dixie.

The Donkey Kong franchise sold more than half the franchises on the roster, Dixie should have been added a long time ago.
Well i didn't know that. I forgot she was also in DKC3, but had no clue she was in Tropical Freeze. Spinoffs? Like that game with the drums for the GC?

Isaac? The one from Golden Sun? is indeed a surprise but the GS games were kinda popular at the time.

No idea why Dixie isn't in it, but tbh I can live without her. For all we know she could have just ended up as being another clone.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote