View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #19
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
And in the eyes of the modern right defending a violent racists breaking the law is more important than seeing genuine justice for child grooming. Mostly as they enjoy being about hate filled rhetoric they are willing to let rapists go free to continue doing it.

See? I can do dumb hot takes too.

Seriously though it's strange that people on the right despite being told Yaxley's actions can cause the case to be thrown out and pedophiles to walk free don't seem to care about that at all.

I ask you what is more important; making sure that pedophiles get jailed or making sure a violent thug can risk pedophiles getting jailed so he can spout racist rhetoric?

If it's the former then you really have to drop the support and/or defense of this guy. Also if the right can condemn these riots in defense of this guy that'd be swell too.
How about prosecuting both?
I know it's revolutionary concept for people who love to virtue signal, but still.

And I am not right nor left. I am not responsible for anything that they do and have no power whatsoever on either side, so how about you ask people who have connections to this guy to do something? It would have been much more productive than crying about alt-rats / lefties on the forum of another country.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote