View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 04:25 PM   #80
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
There was also the episode Michelangelo was mixing formula's in Don's lab to cure him, I think it was in "The Creeping Doom" episode. The Turtles asked Mikey what he used, and he said, "Well I used urinalnite, analite, etc"

I don't know how that got past the censors. Especially since his voice actor put emphasis on the word, "anal." LOL
Actually, that was in the War on Dimension X where Mikey was messing with the retromutagen that Donnie had created. Then after the retromutagen was contaminated, Donnie is checking it out to see what was different and finds that Mikey has actually improved it making it super-retromutagen.

So he asks Mikey what chemicals he used, Mikey didn't know the chemical names off the top of his head so he just started making up chemical names such as Urilnalight, Analight, and things like that.

I think the most adult joke they ever had was after Donnie and Raph have reunited with Mikey after so many years of being apart from them. He takes them to the restaurant that he has set up as his home base and telling them that they had plenty of water. So Raph picks up one of the water jugs and starts drinking from it only to realize this is not water. And then when he demands to know what that was we see Mikey conveniently relieving himself into one of the jugs before saying "The water is actually over there"

And of course the moment in Meet Mondo Geko where Mikey is bored so he checks out what his brothers are doing. Leo is training, Donnie is in his lab, and Raph is in his room "Playing with his action figures" but the whole moment is played off as though Mikey caught him in the act of something else. Much like the infamous "I'm just polishing my sai" scene in the 2k3.