Thread: Elias Koteas
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #1
beardcore84
Foot Soldier

Elias Koteas

Hello everyone. I rewatched the original trilogy this weekend, and one big thing that stood out to me was how awesome Elias Koteas was in his role. To me he is the perfect Casey Jones and he is my personal favorite iteration of the character.

I wanted to start a discussion thread, and I have some questions that some of you may know the answers to.

Does anyone know if Elias looks back on his time with the turtles fondly? I'm curious if he enjoyed his time working on these films and being in such a unique place in pop culture history, or if it was more like "just another movie" for him.

Does anyone know why he was omitted from the second film? Keno is fine, but I would have like to have seen more of Elias. I wonder of there was a scheduling conflict, or if he just wasn't written into the movie in the first place. Or, if the reason both he and Judith weren't in the second one had to do with money.

I'm also curious if he's ever spoke about how he felt about the 3rd movie. Personally I think his scenes in that film provide some pretty great comic relief, but I'd still rather see him kicking ass with the turtles.

If anyone has any other fun tidbits about Elias regarding his role in the TMNT films, please post them here!
beardcore84 is offline   Reply With Quote