View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #119
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Interesting observations, these are the problems I had with Adventure 02. It was a good season but not fantastic. Hard to compete with Adventure 01. I never understood why the older six were pushed back with T.K. and Kari remaining as apart of the core. It appears to be like how the Tai/Sora angle was accidently created and Matt/Sora coming out of nowhere lost in translation literally. I understand now. However in no particular order.

1. It was messy trying to explain roles of Myotismon's pawns Ken and how these dark roots are a battery to resurrect Myotismon yet act more likea slowly developing super solider serum.

2. The exact role of the dark towers. Was it to keep anyone from Digivolving and how were those things constructed.

3. The Dark Ocean. Where did come from and what was its exact role? Biggest dropped plot. Also, the shadowy villain from the Dark Ocean that swore he would get revenge on T.K. and Kari in particular.

4. Who created this Digi-armor once the Digimon of the Digi Destined were forced to go back to square one? Geni is the obvious anwer but it was never explained.

5. Was that Devimon of File Island in the whirlpool. Was he MarineDevimon and he was that easily absorbed?

6. What happened to the golden armor? It was a one time thing. After the Digimon did not have to worry about digivolution being blocked what happened to the digi-armor?

7. Everyone knows about Digimon so everyone gets a partner? Whatever happen to selecting the best of the bunch of the then youth. Neither season touched on the Digi Destined before Tai and gang.

Myotismon surviving twice and somehow sidegrading to another Motis form? Was MaloMyotismon like SkullGreymon?