View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #38
dcat
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Call in the Turtle Blimp?
Good suggestion, do you know of any turtle blimp sprites available from the games? It'd help with obtaining the rips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
Dude just....wow. Those are amazing looking. And yeah as a super special move you should have them summon the turtle van to run the opponent over.
Good idea for a ground super or maybe an intro, I've ripped Turtle van sprites from the 1989 arcade game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
A super version of the Over Easy?
That's what the EX Over Easy move is, still a good suggestion- maybe have a flurry of air attacks finished off with a super Over Easy slam to the ground. This is probably closest to what I'll consider using...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
All I know is that I know jack sh!t about mugen, but hope to figure it all out once this comes out. For instance, is it played with the keys or can I use my USB SNES controller like with emulators? Anyways, this looks nuts/better then any other mugen game I've seen made. Whats the song in your most recent video? I recognized everything else from the next mutation quote to the anime music but that one I didn't catch.
This isn't a full mugen game its actually just separate characters I'm creating for the engine, but thanks for the compliment.The reason you probably couldn't pinpoint the track is because the music doesn't originate from any turtles source material. It's actually "The Final Fight" from Sonic 3D Blast on the Sega Genesis.
dcat is offline   Reply With Quote