View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 02:15 AM   #42
Davetello
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Ah, yeah, I seen some of that stuff you mentioned, Dave. Had some of the same thoughts. I know there's places where if you're a chick getting married you can actually sign up for that, go like on a cruise with a bunch of your girlfriends, have an "interactive" male stripper show, and have the whole thing recorded basically as a source of revenue for their website (which is like WHY would you want that as a souvenir? Especially when, as you said, that stuff can come back to haunt you later on). Some of it's clearly staged as you said but yeah, you can tell the difference. I mean any normal person with the money can sign up to take part in that, which boggles my mind. I mean, sure, fun to watch, but as you said, pretty degenerate behavior on the whole.

A girl I knew was talking about doing that for her bachelorette party and seemed dead serious. ((Shakes head)) I'unno whatever happened with that, but after hearing her enthusiasm for the idea, I'd never let MY wife attend any of her social functions without me if they were friends, let's just put it that way. If that's how she planned the party before her wedding I'd hate to see what she would plan for her inevitable divorce.
Exactly. The whole thing is fvked up but it's a turn on because it's a taboo. It is totally degenerate behaviour but there's something really kinky about a married woman turning up at her mate's hen party and sucking off some random stripper. I rarely watch it now but back in early 2010 I did develop a fixation, as I say.

The amazing thing is that most of these strippers aren't even attractive, facially. But they do have great bodies and large penises, and that's obviously the attraction for the females who go. They wanna have a laugh with their friends and play with some large you-know-whats.

The whole thing is generally sick though. I've read posts online from women who claim to have attended these things. Of course you can't tell who's lying, who's exaggerating, and who's a man posing as a woman, but you have to assume from the sheer volume of responses that some are genuine and legitimate. Some of them seem to go by the manrta "what my man doesn't know won't hurt him" which is well fvkced up. Imagine being a doormat for these slappers.
Davetello is offline   Reply With Quote