View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #1086
Werecat
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydbanks7 View Post
Hey dude, where the eff am I saying that I'm stating facts, it's pretty clear here, we're all giving our opinions... Don't try and scold me because you can't understand someone is giving an opinion. Just because I have confidence in what I'm talking about doesn't mean I'm claiming it to be fact.
Oh floydbanks7, that has to be the most lame cover-up ever. Perhaps you should take some tips from a make-up pro. ha

I have to agree with the Shredhead. In several of your posts you explicitly claim your opinion as fact. Then you basically whip anyone who has a differing opinion. Countering by saying it is full of inaccuracies, sound familiar, and state your own opinion as fact.

I am guessing you either have amnesia or poor introspection skeels. Look within and realize you messed up. It is okay to be in the wrong as long as you take the responsibility to reconcile.

Back on topic. I enjoyed the movie as a fan. I feel disappointed as a critic. I really enjoyed Raphael but I didn't like how he converted to a wuss at the end with his lil speech. I think it is best that we just let Raphael be bloodthirsty.
Werecat is offline   Reply With Quote