View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:20 AM   #2982
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Those toys look so bad, also why is everyone saying they're bringing them back? They brought them back 6+ years ago. And shouldn't we have a trailer now? The movie comes out in a little over two months and we've only seen the teaser trailer, I thought they were waiting for the Star Wars hype to cool down but it's something they should've released now. This movie is going to bomb hard isn't it? It's getting the same toxic hype the PD's TMNT movie did so maybe nostalgia alone will help it? I personally don't like anything we've seen but for some reason I'm really curious to watch since I think it'll somehow work.

As far as my marathon, I finished S2, and what a lackluster season, I can see why viewership started to go down, the white ranger/zedd/thunderzords are still very iconic but the stories were never as memorable. I was happy to have Rita back since I'd been getting bored of Zedd, I thought it'd be the opposite, maybe it's because it lacks so much sentai footage? A lot of the plots seem to want to avoid having zord battles or dairanger monsters. Why did they make Saba able to talk? He only did it in two episodes as far as I'm aware, it's odd to put it in if it only ever happened twice. S3 is when I started to be less interested in Power Rangers but let's see I'm excited for it. I'm surprised by how lame the Tommy/Kim relationship is, the only reason we even know is because of the kiss from the green with evil storyline besides that they really show no gf/bf status just friendship with hints that they like each other. I remember they were a couple very well. It'll be hard but I do think I can finish S3/Zeo before I start school.

Last edited by sdp; 01-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote