View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 02:26 PM   #23
Nelson
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Sweet, thanks, glad you like it! I haven't played your demo yet but if any sections of that are ones you'd like to have original music for, let me know. Being familiar with each level will give me a good idea on how to score them. & if that track I was working on fits in anywhere, that too can be used (once completed, that is). As for that other project I mentioned, I never put it out. I didn't use SNES sounds for it (just vaguely similar stuff) which made me sorta self conscious about the overall presentation. I put it aside in the hopes I'd one day be able to match it to the SNES port, but I've yet to. If I could find out what kinda keyboard was used on TiT & Sunset Riders, I'd make soundfonts or VST's out of them & replace what's there now. At any rate, the songs are decent enough to share with you, if nothing else, so I'll shoot you a link to that in a PM, as well as some voice clips I have from the 1987 series.
We could use it for the Dimension X level. I would also like to have a new boss fight theme for the penultimate enemy in the game, and it would be a remix of a specific BGM from the cartoon (if possible). But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
I'm listening to the TiT tracks right now and they're a lot of fun! I'm not reading their titles but it's obvious which one is based on which. I think they're cool as they are though, but if you really need them to sound like the arcade, maybe coatlesscarl from youtube could lend a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Irma too! And Super Irma? You really do think of everything!
Danke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Whoa, this is super cool! Love seeing April kick a little ass. And the grayscale colour option is a nice touch. Really looking forward to how this develops. Thanks for sharing, Nelson!

And nice job on the theme, Powder! I love it when folks around here get creative.
Thanks!
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote