View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 04:05 AM   #37
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
You think this thread is a bit premature, neatoman? I don't know why you have an obsession with this show being canceled, since you've been going on about it for at least a year now.

In any case, stop bringing up ratings and itunes sales. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes in addition to merch and revenue that can prolong or end a show. We have no idea how much money Nick is making on TMNT as none of us are insiders.

I still fully expect the show to hit at least 7 seasons and I see no reason to think otherwise. Nick's not going to throw away the only major thing they make money on since with IDW they have to share the profits with the comics.

We all know this good and well.
I'm sorry, who's prematurely making statements here? I'm not obsessed with this show being cancelled, I have just noticed signs that typically imply cancellation. I'm not saying it will end with the conclusion of season 5, just that it's most likely not going to continue after season 5. You're the one who keeps on blindly proclaiming this show will have 7 seasons for no real reason despite the fact that we would have known about season 6 several months ago if that was the case. And bring up the merch sales, fine but we need to know for sure if the merch is selling well, otherwise you're just full of hot air. If anything the opposite is true, from what I can see the here the stores are struggling to get rid of TMNT merch.

It seems more likely to me that we'll get a reboot after season 5 rather than a continuation.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote