Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
however, I have had about 6 crown replacements due to bad enamel
Like, on the same teeth? Yeesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Sorry to hear that, Andrew, that sucks that they messed it up that badly. Hope you have insurance or something that is at least covering part of that...
Yeah, they made sure and strategically bill them so as to get every dollar of coverage I had in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Damn, that's some awful $hit!
It's not good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
This was 10 years ago already though, I think that guy went outta business too.
Seems to be the move. Open a questionable practice, burn a whole bunch of people, bill the insurance companies, get out.

Quote:
I haven't been to the dentist since the first Gulf War, so... just about 30 years, roughly.
Shesus. You better go in, man, even for just a cleaning. Could have root stuff going on... by the time you feel "pain" it could already be causing heart damage and other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
My root canal procedure lasted for weeks. That was unpleasant.
Sounds about right.

Quote:
On the plus side, it's super cheap here. It cost a few hundred after all was said and done, meds included.
For me, the whole procedure was about $2100-$2300 -- the root canal and crown, with an extra billable "day" in there somewhere. Insurance paid all but about $500, but literally they made sure and bill my insurance down to the last dollar of yearly coverage.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote