View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:31 PM   #31
funatic
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortock Diab View Post
+ the guy already succesfully completed other Kickstarter campaigns. That speaks for him.
It looks like his other campaigns were for a similar giant hardcover showcasing every Air Jordan ever produced. The fact that they actually got printed is a great sign... though there are a lot of complaints in the comments sections on those campaigns which makes me a bit leery. I guess that's to be expected in a huge production like that though: people will share 99% problems, 1% praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OA View Post
A book this big is bound to have a ton of errors, but seeing some of the picture captions on the KS page...
Yeah the subtle syntax and grammar problems in the description, even in the video, raise some red flags. If he assured some extensive proofreading I'd be much more inclined to pledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
I would love a book that covered everything and anything you could possibly find. Clothing, bootlegs, food tie-ins, prototypes, dollar store merchandise over the years, books, movies, games and so forth. Everything!
The page count would be staggering. I think that book's binding would be taller than the coffee table trembling beneath it.
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote