View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #21
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Okay here's my take-

1: Oprah. Between her work on TV and movies, her magazine, media empire and her social works around the world, there are probably more people who know her name and face than who know their own national leaders around the world.

2: Trump. The big joke of the political world ATM. Nuff said.

3: Putin. Sad to say, but the "new cold war" with Russia's "meddling in US election scandal and his personal ties with Trump, he's probably one of the most visible leaders in the world- again.

4: Obama. In spite of all the critics, his two terms as president were some of the most high-profile years in recent history. He and Michelle are still in the public eye, so still quite relevant.

5: Pope Francis. Contrary to what Powder said, he IS known in many places around the world, especially as he has been very active from both a social and religious standpoint, making him a very influential figure. There's a reason he is being called "the People's Pope".

6: Bruce/Caitlin Jenner. Posterchild for transgender/LBGTQ rights and issues around the world, and high-profile member of the Kardashian family. Like it or hate it, he's part of the reason we now have debates on trans bathroom usage, sports, etc....

7: Kim Yong Un. Apple didn't fall far from the tree on this one. Paranoid dictator who doesn't quite have all his marbles....

8: Queen Elizabeth II. Hard to find someone who hasn't seen or heard of Britain's monarch.

9: Beyonce. Probably the biggest name in music today.

10: Probably Kim Kardashian. Famous just because she is rich and famous, but always being talked about.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote