View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #85
Avenger
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I never knew of Aladdin parallels of course the Scott Weinger/Robin Williams Disney version is what dominates my knowledge and may deter one source's inspiration of another since I am not nearly as familar outside of the 1992 film which is 51 years after Alan Scott's debut.

I am definitely open to what Grant has planned. Looking forward to it.

Andrew, you hate Geoff Johns as much as I hate Dan Didio or Zarius hates Dan Slott!
Maybe he hates Geoff Johns, but we can't deny the impact of Geoff Johns on the GL universe in term of popularity. It brought many new readers (myself included) that will continue to follow the GL universe and will learn about past titles and events.

We had 4 GL titles during New 52 (+ Sinestro & Larfleeze). For Rebirth we had 2 titles and now we will probably have only one. I didn't read much Grant Morisson's stuff but I hope I will like him on GL.

I took my distance from the GL universe after buying volume 6 (godhead issues) because I was frustrated to again only a part of an event. I bought volumes 7 & 8 a few days ago so I finally finished New 52.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote